Mr. / Gent. Mrs
in implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”) concerning data protection, the company provides you with the following information:
Identity and contact details of the data controller
The data controller is Marsupio s.n.c. di Fusco Giuseppe & Co., with registered office in Montebelluna (TV), tel: 0423 22356, fax: 0423 21821, mail email@example.com, pec firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
Your personal data are processed:
– without your express consent, pursuant to art. 6 GDPR, for the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party or of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same, to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject, to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a Regulation, Community legislation or an order of authority;
– with your express consent, pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, for marketing purposes (sending you by mail, mail and telephone, newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material on products and services offered by the owner), detect the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services (send them by mail, mail and telephone, communications commercial or promotional activities of third parties).
Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out, pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 2 GDPR, through the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Your personal data are subjected to paper, electronic and automated processing.
They may be made accessible for the purposes indicated above to employees and collaborators, as well as to third-party companies and other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies, etc.).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data retention period
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary for the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no more than 2 years from collection for marketing purposes.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data are stored on servers located in Milan. The Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers in the European Union or outside it, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
In your capacity as an interested party, pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, has the following rights:
– ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or delete data, or limit the processing of data concerning him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
– obtain, without any impediments, from the Data Controller, the data in structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller;
– withdraw consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
– propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights you can send a communication to the Data Controller at the address by registered mail or by mail to the address email@example.com.
Treatment includes an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to pursue these additional purposes.