These terms and conditions are valid only between the company MARSUPIO SNC, with registered office in Via Cal Trevisana, 35 – 31044 Montebelluna (TV), REA n. 209252, P. IVA 02423200266, hereinafter called ‘MARSUPIO’ and any person making purchases online on the website www.marsupio.it hereinafter the ‘CUSTOMER’. These terms and conditions governing purchases made on the site www.marsupio.it, in accordance with Articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005, modificated by decree n° 21/2014 and Decree 70/2003 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Purpose of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, the Customer buys and Marsupio sells remotely movable tangible property shown and offered for sale on the site www.marsupio.it. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, by the customer’s access at www.marsupio.it and the creation of a purchase order in accordance with the procedure of the site.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale is then completed when Marsupio sends to Customer an email order confirmation. The e-mail contains the details of the Customer and order, the price of the goods purchased, the cost of transport and the shipping address where the goods will be sent. The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to communicate any corrections.
2. Marsupio undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, there could be errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product. In addition, the photos of the products presented on www.marsupio.it do not constitute part of a contract, as they are only representative.
3. Marsupio agrees to deliver the goods within 14 days from the day following the date of order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the moment in which the Customer consults the tabs of the product, this must still be regarded as purely indicative, since, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of most users, the products could be sold to others before order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the e-mail confirmation of the order by Marsupio, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the Customer will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery of the only products available or ask for a cancellation of the order by communicating via e-mail to customer service.
ARTICLE 4 – Payment
1. Any payment by the Customer may only take place by means of credit cards listed on the site www.marsupio.it, bank transfer, paypal account or cash on delivery (only Italian area). For payments made by credit card, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the order and the reservation of the post on the paper, MARSUPIO will take the necessary steps with the operator to reverse the payment transaction related to goods not available. The actual amount of the order will only be charged when this will be complete and ready for shipment.
2. Communications relating to the payment and the data submitted by the CUSTOMER when this is done take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees secured by the use of security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
1. All sales prices of the products shown on the site www.marsupio.it are expressed in Euro and are free of VAT.
2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price but are entered and calculated at the time of the conclusion of the purchase process before payment.
3. The Customer accepts the right to Marsupio to modify its prices at any time, however, the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices listed on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the email sent by Marsupio as a confirmation of the acquisition of order.
ARTICLE 6 – Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Customer has the right to cancel the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the Customer elects to exercise this right, you must proceed to the creation of a procedure for the return. The goods must be returned to MARSUPIO SNC – Via Cal Trevisana, 35 – 31044 Montebelluna (TV). By law, the postage for the return of goods are the responsibility of the Customer. The goods must be returned undamaged, in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc..) And full tax documentation attached. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Marsupio will reimburse the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 30 days.
3. In case of receipt of products not complying with orders or defective, the Customer must notify, as provided by art. 132 of the Consumer Code, by e-mail customer service Marsupio within 2 months of the discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the Customer will proceed to create a return, whether they want to replace the item or if you want to get a refund. Marsupio will contact the courier, consistent with its availability, will collect the goods. Marsupio reserves the right to verify the non-compliance concerned and if confirmed will ship the merchandise replacement or refund with re-credit the card used by the Customer for purchase.
ARTICLE 7 – Product Warranty
All products presented on the site www.marsupio.it benefit from a guarantee contracts, the duration of which is mentioned on the product sheets of papers and in any case the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To qualify for the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice.
ARTICLE 8 – Methods of delivery
1. The products will be delivered by courier to the address indicated by the Customer at the time of the order.
2. For every order placed on the site www.marsupio.it, Marsupio will issue an invoice. For the issuance of the invoice Marsupio will refer to the data provided by the Customer during the purchase process. After the issuance of the invoice, you cannot make any changes to the data refers.
ARTICLE 9 – Liability
1. Marsupio assumes no responsibility for problems caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if employees of a malfunction or disruption of the Internet.
2. The availability of each item is only an indication, is not contractual and cannot be attributed to the seller responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 – Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and purchases. It is not for any other purpose, particularly commercial uses of the site or its contents. The integrity of the elements of this web site, whether audible or visual, and related technology used remain the property of Marsupio and are protected by property rights.
ARTICLE 11 – Wholeness
These General Conditions of Sale are made by all of the terms that compose them. If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or declared as such under the law, regulation or following a decision by a court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
ARTICLE 12 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law. Any dispute that cannot find amicable solution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer, if located in the territory of the State.
Promotions and discounts
The Owner may offer discounts or special promotions for the purchase of the Products. Such promotions or discounts are always subject to the requirements and terms and conditions in the relevant section of this Website. Promotions and offers are always granted at the sole discretion of the Owner. Repeated or periodic promotions or discounts do not constitute a claim or right that can be activated by the Users in the future. Depending on the case, discounts and promotions are valid for a certain period of time or while stocks last. Unless otherwise specified, the time statements of promotions and discounts refer to the time zone of the Owner’s office, as indicated in the contact details in this document.
Promotions and discounts can be offered in the form of Coupons. In case of violation of the conditions applicable to the Coupons, the Owner can legitimately refuse to fulfill his contractual obligations and expressly reserves the right to act in the appropriate judicial offices in order to protect his rights and interests. Any additional or divergent provisions applicable to the use of the Vouchers shown on the relevant information page or on the Voucher itself prevail in any case, regardless of the following provisions. Unless otherwise specified, the following rules apply to the use of Vouchers: Each Voucher is valid only if used in the manner and within the time period specified on the website and / or on the Voucher; The Voucher can only be redeemed in its entirety at the time of purchase – partial use is not permitted; Unless otherwise specified, the single-use vouchers can be redeemed only once per purchase and can therefore be redeemed only once even in the case of purchases in installments; Coupons are not cumulative; The Voucher must be used within the specified period of validity. Once the term has expired, the voucher will be automatically canceled. Any possibility of claiming rights, including the reimbursement of the value of the Voucher, is excluded; The User is not entitled to any credit / refund / compensation if there is a difference between the value of the Voucher and the redeemed value; The voucher is intended for non-commercial use only. Reproduction, counterfeiting and marketing of the Voucher are strictly prohibited, as well as any illegal activity related to the purchase and / or use of the Voucher.
Virtual Currency for exclusive use on this Website
On this Website it is possible to make some payments using a Virtual Currency. Unless otherwise specified, such Virtual Currency is not tradable, convertible or redeemable for any traditional currency, digital currency, commodity or other value. By purchasing the Virtual Currency, Users acknowledge and accept that it can only be used in the context of this Website for the express purposes authorized by the Owner in the context of its Services. Users also acknowledge and accept that such Virtual Currency cannot be transferred, purchased, sold or exchanged outside the Service. Consequently, Users may not sublicense, trade, sell or attempt to sell the Virtual Currency in exchange for money or exchange the Virtual Currency for any type of value other than the Owner’s specific offer on this Website. Any activity or prohibited transaction will be considered null and void and could lead to legal action against the User. In the event of termination of the contract or closure of the account for any reason attributable to the User, any remaining Virtual Currency not yet used will expire and will not be refunded in any way.